This H&S product may be capable of disabling all or part of the emissions system on certain vehicle applications, when selected by the end user to do so. EMISSIONS REMOVAL IS NOT LEGAL ANYWHERE WITHIN THE USA, UNLESS THE VEHICLE IS NOT REGISTERED WITH THE DIVISION OF MOTOR VEHICLES, AND IS BEING USED SOLELY AS A COMPETITION RACE VEHICLE. BY SELECTING ANY SETTINGS THAT CAN ALLOW REMOVAL OF EMISSIONS EQUIPEMNT, YOU ACCEPT ALL RISK AND LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ITS USE, AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- All settings or calibrations that may allow emissions removal are intended and developed for off-highway, organized, sanctioned, closed-course RACE/COMPETITION USE ONLY! Any other use, on ANY road, public or private, within the USA, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- H & S Performance insists that you do not select any calibrations or settings if this vehicle has been registered or certified for highway use within the USA.
- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Performance, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Performance will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
Warning!Before allowing you to access any settings or calibrations that may allow emissions removal, you will be asked by the tuner to electronically agree to the terms and conditions listed above. By electronically agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are certifying that you are aware of and assume all risk, liability, and consequences that may arise from its use.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- 2007-2011 Dodge 6.7 Cummins
Replacement EGR Crossover Tube Plug