Mini Maxx 2010-2012 6.7L Cummins Custom Downloads
6.7L Cummins Custom downloads ONLY apply to DPF REMOVED trucks!!!
1. Using the table below, select the tuning you would like to run.
2. Click on the tuning you would like to download and SAVE the file to your Desktop, or somewhere else that you can access easily. Some computers will automatically save downloaded files to “My Documents/Downloads”, so check there if your computer does not ask you where you would like to save the file.
3. After file is saved, you will need to Extract it. All files on the H&S Website are “Compressed” or “Zipped” to save time and space so we must Extract (“Un-compress” or “Un-Zip”) the files in order to make them usable. Most commonly you can go to where you downloaded the compressed file and RIGHT click the file. A menu should appear and within this menu should be an “Extract All” option. Follow the onscreen instructions in order to get the files extracted correctly.
4. Now that the files are correctly extracted, they need to be transferred onto the SD card. The easiest way to do this is by Copy and Paste. Open up the recently extracted folder *WITHOUT THE ZIPPER*, (you may have to open two folders before you can see the individual files) and you should see numerous files. You will need to select, or highlight, all of the files in that folder. To do this, hold down the “Ctrl” button and press “A”. Another way to do this is by clicking “Edit” at the top menu and selecting “Select All”. Next, RIGHT click your mouse over any one of the files that are highlighted and select “Copy”. Another way to copy the files is by holding the “Ctrl” button and pressing “C”.
5. After you have copied the files, go to the contents of the SD Card (usually named “Mini Maxx”), and Paste the files into it by RIGHT clicking inside the SD Card and selecting “Paste” or by holding “Ctrl” and pressing “V”. Your computer should give some warnings that files already exist, and you need to make sure and REPLACE the existing files with the new ones.
If the files have been transferred correctly to the SD card, it is now time to put the SD card back into the Mini Maxx.
!!! YOU MUST COMPLETE BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS FOR THE UPDATE PROCESS TO WORK CORRECTLY !!!
1. Press “Menu” from the main start-up screen. Scroll all the way to the bottom and Press “Update Firmware”. The unit will re-boot once the firmware update process is complete.
2. Now the tuning will need to be re-loaded onto the truck. Press “Menu” from the main start-up screen. Scroll up and press “Install Download”. Follow the onscreen instructions, and when prompted you will need to “Change Settings”. This will load the new tuning files onto your truck’s computer.
Congratulations, you have successfully updated your Mini Maxx Tuner. Please contact H&S Tech Support if you run into any difficulty during the update process. 888-628-1730
You can see which tune you are currently running in the “Show Settings” menu.
|HOT DAMN TUNING||MILD TUNING|
|AGGRESSIVE TURBO TUNING|
|NO TURBO TUNING|